photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I DARE YOU TO BE BEAUTIFUL

Happy Saturday!  I finally made it to the grocery store this morning.  We were in desperate need of some supplies!  I am so in love with Aldi's.  The haul I made from there would have cost me $175-$200 at Wal-Mart and I only spent $70 at Aldi's!  YAY!

Last night as I was browsing different Facebook pages, I came across a video that really made an impression on me.  Now, I will admit that I have never heard of Colbie Caillat before last night, but I will definitely be checking out more of her stuff!  Please take a minute and watch this video (if you are on mobile, it may not show up):
I have really been working a lot on self-love lately.  And one thing I really need to learn is to accept my appearance.  

So today, I challenge you to post a picture of your beautiful self without make-up and without your hair did!  You can post this on your Facebook page, my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/AWinningLoser), or anywhere you would like, but just do it! I DARE YOU!

Here is mine:
Beauty is much more than just our outward appearance.  We MUST learn to love what is on the inside as well!

Let me know if you accept my dare!!

Until then, sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment