photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Workouts, Shoes, and a "New to me" Food Find

Happy Wednesday!  I FINALLY got a new pair of shoes.  I had been waiting for my foot to be almost back to a normal size before picking a pair and I think I am going to love them.  They are Under Armour brand and I wore them all day today and so far so good!
Today was a personal training day at the gym.  I had a very stressful morning, so it was good to get in there and work it off!
AND, this evening I took a ride on my bike for the first time since surgery.  Man it felt good to get outside and feel the breeze in my hair.  I LOVE riding my bike!



And on yesterday's blog, Jennifer shared about the Almond Nut-Thins.  WELL, I found some today at my local grocer and I had to try them.  I bought the ranch flavor:
I ate these after my workout with 2 wedges of laughing cow cheese and OMGLMNOP was it an awesome treat for only 5 points+!
Now I can't wait to try the other flavors!

That is all for today!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari





No comments:

Post a Comment