photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, July 11, 2014

Guess What I Did Today?

Happy Friday!!!  I had to work most of the day in the office and then we went out for a delicious dinner tonight (check my Facebook or Instagram for details).  And then:

I WENT FOR A WALK!!!!!!!!!!
Granted, I only made it 2 laps, which is a half a mile.  BUT it was my first walk in about 2 months since surgery.  Walking with that stupid boot on was not easy, but I DID IT!  It felt good to be outside and get a little sweat on!  I am sad that I was doing about 5 miles a day before surgery, but I will work my way back up to that.  

And now that I think about it, I shouldn't say I only did 2 laps, I TOTALLY DID 2 LAPS.  Look how happy I am after:
And I met my goal today on my fitbit for the first time in a long time.  My goal is set at 5,000 steps for now while I am still recovering, so I was happy to feel it vibrating on my arm while I was walking!
No more excuses for me.  If I want to get rid of those 153.2 pounds, I gotta work for it and I am determined!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



1 comment: