photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Transformation Tuesday - Meet Trisha

Happy Tuesday! I want to start with a bit of GREAT NEWS! I had my last post-op visit today and my surgeon released me from his care.  He said I could go back to regular activity as long as it doesn't hurt.  He also said it may take 6-12 months to build back to where I was and have zero pain, but I am okay with that!.
I got a GREAT session in at the gym today and I am feeling fine!

AND NOW:


Today, I want you to meet Trisha! I LOVE following her journey on Facebook and I hope you will find encouragement from her story!



Tell us a little about yourself

My name is Trisha. I am 35 and have been overweight my whole life. At one point I had lost 110 lbs but then I lost my focus and gained it all back. I am a wife and mom. I work part time and have no excuse. It's time to finally get to my goal!! Starting Weight

358

Current Weight

275

What made you decide to live a healthier lifestyle?

Everything was getting hard for me. I was so tired all the time and nothing fit right. I also really want to have a baby and it was a scary thought to get pregnant at 358 lbs.
What changes have you made?

I joined weight watchers and have changed everything about my eating. I eat a lot more fruit and veggies now and exercise more.
How is your life different now?

I am much more active, iI am enjoying life a lot more and having a lot more fun!
What do you do for physical activity?

I walk a lot. I also found that I love swimming!! :)

What is your favorite healthy food or meal?

Hmmmm I eat a lot of ground turkey. I use it instead of beef.
Any advice for others on their own journey?

Don't give up. You will have ups and downs just don't stop! It's ok to eat "bad" food just limit how much!

Do you have a Facebook Page, blog, Twitter, Instagram, etc. where others can find you?

Yes! www.facebook.com/pathtolosing160lbs


I encourage you to make a visit to her Facebook page.  My favorite part of her page is her openness and honesty.  She shares the real journey, the ups and the downs.  I love how she said there will be ups and downs and that we can eat any food, just in moderation.  Thank you so much Trisha for sharing your story with us!

If you would like a chance to tell your story, click here to fill out the form.  I LOVE seeing all of the inspiration and we have to lift each other up! We are all in this together!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment