photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 559 - Surgery Eve

Is it sad that the thing I am most nervous about before my surgery is that I can't have my coffee in the morning? I think I may have a coffee problem! Lol! No seriously though I am a little nervous about tomorrow and the next six weeks. I don't think I have a clue how tough it is going to be to not be able to bear any weight on that foot for the next 6 weeks. I have worked hard all week to get things at work and home caught up. I have planned ahead for things I may need for recovery. I have a knee scooter coming, a wheelchair all ready, and some crutches. I thought I would show you a picture of my heel right now. It is kinda hard to see the swollen knot, but I am so ready to get it fixed and reduce my pain when I exercise and walk. 

As I was reading my Jesus Calling devotion this morning, I could not have asked for better words from my God.  He spoke to me and relieved some of my fears. There is not much more I can add, just read it. 
I did go to my personal training session today.  It went really well and felt good to work my body hard. Here is what I did today:
I told her that I am still planning on coming next week and she is going to plan an upper body workout for me!

Really don't have a lot more for today. Please pray for my surgery tomorrow and I will try to post a quick update tomorrow evening! Sending you all love and healthy wishes. 

Keep Losing,
Kari



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have everything all set...hopefully you won't need all those things and everything goes to plan!

    ReplyDelete