photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Days 561-563 - Sum it Up Sunday


Hi friends!  Hope you all have had an AMAZING weekend.  I am doing just fine.  Having some pain, but I am pushing through it.  I will admit that my eating has not been 100% this weekend, not horrible, but it could be better.  I am recommitting tomorrow to tracking EVERY bite!  I have been SO sleepy the past few days, I am sure it is from the pain medication.  I did get out of the house and to church this morning.  Felt so good to be around people who all care about me!  My boys and my sister are also doing an amazing job taking care of me.  My sister has been cooking for me and making sure I have everything I need.  My oldest even stayed home Friday to take care of me and baked me homemade banana nut bread!  I have managed to work out from my chair the past three days. Surgery will not be an excuse to quit for me!

Really want to thank everyone who has helped me whether physically or with thoughts and prayers.  It means a lot to me!!!  That is it for today! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!
Keep Losing,
Kari




No comments:

Post a Comment