photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 558 - Transformation Tuesday - Meet Paula



Happy Transformation Tuesday!  Today I want to share another amazing story with you all the way from Ireland.  Today meet Paula:

Hi All,

My name is Paula from To fit and healthy n beyond (https://www.facebook.com/pages/To-fit-n-healthy-and-beyond/139104099582381) and im 25 and from Ireland.... I started my fitness/healthy lifestyle approx 2 years ago. I had tried insanity but was not fully committing so it was when I was on holidays with friends you know lots of drinking and bad food choices that I just didnt feel great I knew that when I came back I had to do something about it. I choose to do turbofire for the 20 weeks and seen some really great changes in the shape of my body as well as the scale. The main changes I made around the time of starting turbofire was eating clean so trying to avoid processed foods and finding new recipes I could cook and enjoy and would make me not miss the 'bad' choices. Right now I can say that having started this journey it has left me feeling more confident in myself but also discovering weights and martial arts I also feel more empowered and physically stronger. Like anyone I have fallen off the wagon numerous times and just lot motivation but at some point I have gotten back on again as fitness is something I just love to do. I have maybe lost 2 stone (24 lbs) from my heaviest weight which I am very happy is gone!

My best advice is if needed start making changes one at a time so you do not become overwhelmed....cut down on soda one at a time or instead of fries make some roasted sweet potato fries. When it comes to working out it might take some time to find what you really like doing but that is the most fun.....

and always remember YOU CAN DO IT!!

Thank you Paula for sharing your story with us today!  Go and checkout her Facebook page for even more inspiration!

And her is my most recent Transformation Tuesday picture.  My sister found a new "fat" before picture!  I love these progress pics and I want to encourage you to take pictures along the way.  When the scale is being evil, look at them and see how you are changing on the outside and reflect about the changes on the inside as well!
Today is my late husband's birthday.  He would have been 37 today! So Happy Birthday Jesse and enjoy celebrating with Jesus today!




That is it for today! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment