photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 547 - Measurements and HOORAY!

Happy Friday everyone.  I am feeling better today, still not 100%, but much better.  I went to my training session this morning and had a really good talk about nutrition and helping to set some short term goals for the next 10 weeks.

I decided to go ahead and make a commitment for some personal training.  I signed up for a 12 month package.  I am VERY impressed with this gym (Anytime Fitness).  ALL of the staff has been amazing and helpful and everyone is encouraging and eager to see me reach my goals.  My hubby asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told him I wanted these training sessions, so this is my Mother's Day gift!  And in the end it will make me a much better wife and mother!

I met the lady who will be my trainer.  She seemed excited about the progress I have made so far and she is excited about how much farther I can go.  I really liked her and I am excited to start working with her.  I will have my first session with her on Monday morning at 9:30.  I will be meeting with her once a week every Monday.  She is going to help me come up with a plan to do the other days of the week!  I am READY!!!!  As I learn new things, I will share tidbits of info here!


At the beginning of every month, I take my measurements.  So I am sharing those with you today.
The above shows the difference for April!
The above shows the difference from the beginning!

Here are my measurements:
Thighs: 37 inches to 26.5 inches (-10.5 inches)
Arms: 23 inches to 15 inches (-8 inches)
Bust: 60 inches to 46 inches (-14 inches)
Waist: 67 inches to 46 inches (-21 inches)
Hips: 73 inches to 58 inches (-15 inches)

For a total loss of 68.5 inches since November 1, 2012!  If you don't take your measurements, STOP RIGHT NOW and do it!  These numbers can give you such much more information on your progress than just the number of pounds you weigh!

That is it for today! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment