photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 567 - Thursday Weigh-In - I QUIT!


Now, don't panic.  I am not quitting Weight Watchers, I am not quitting this journey.  But I am quitting this roller coaster of crap I have been on lately.  I have not lost any weight since the new year started.  Just up and down and up and down.  I have been eating "okay", but it could be better.  I am moving a lot more, but moving is only a part of this journey.  And now with this stupid foot surgery, I am forced to slow down again.  I kind of feel like I have just wasted the last 5 months "pretending" to do Weight Watchers, but I have to remind myself that this is a JOURNEY and it will never be over.  So I crawled out of my house (literally) and went to my weigh-in today expecting a gain.
And here are the results after missing 3 weigh-ins, a poop crisis, and a surgery:
I am up 7 pounds.  Now I know the cast might weigh a pound.  But I quit here.  I am not analyzing it, excusing it, or fretting about it.  Like I said at my meeting "IT IS WHAT IT IS".  I cannot change it, I can only move forward.  I started this blog to illustrate my weight loss, but I have not not lost in almost 5 months.  But I hope you learn from me to NEVER QUIT, NEVER RELY ON A NUMBER, NEVER COMPARE YOUR JOURNEY TO SOMEONE ELSE'S.  Some people have quit following me, so I thank those of you that are sticking by me.  I am really going to focus this week and try to get back on track.  I am quitting with the excuses, the little things that are holding me back.  I am doing this for me.  New week, new possibilities!

In other news, I am sore from head to toe today from my graceful fall in front of everyone and their mother at WalMart yesterday.  I have bruises everywhere, skinned up toes, and sore arms, shoulders, and wrists.  Honestly after getting out today for Weight Watchers, I am simply exhausted.  I think I will put on my tiara tonight and let the men treat me like a princess for the rest of the night along with a dose of pain meds!  

Tomorrow is my first post-op appointment with my surgeon.  We will see how that goes.  I am hoping if he takes the case on, I can pick a color for the new one.  Now to decide between yellow, pink, or purple!  Tough decisions in my future!

That is it for today.  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



1 comment:

  1. I love following your journey....you make me want to never give up. Thank You for sharing your journey with us

    ReplyDelete