photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Weigh-In Thursday!


Happy Thursday (weigh-in day) everyone!   I was so nervous about my weigh-in today.  Not being able to exercise had me all freaked out! I was thrilled with my results.  I lost 1 pound! Not a lot, but so much better than what I was expecting.  I really thought I would gain this week. So I have lost a total of 79.6 pounds!  Only 20.4 to go before October 12 to reach my 100 pounds goal! 

I also take my measurements on the first weigh-in of each month.  I was pleased with the numbers:

Waist: -2 inches for a total of -18 inches
Hips: -1 inch for a total of -12 inches
Arms: -1 inch for a total of -6 inches
Bust: -1 inch for a total of -9 inches
Thighs: -1 inch for a total of -7 inches.

So in July I lost 6 inches and since November 1, 2012, I have lost 52 inches!

Today’s meeting was so good for me.  It was about recovering from slip-ups.  I have said a hundred times that this is a journey for me, I will make mistakes.  When I make a mistake, I need to just make the next best choice.  Over the next few years of getting rid of this weight, I am going to have good moments and bad moments.  All of them are learning experiences and it is my job to learn the most I can out of each day! I already feel like a different person.  I can almost run up my steps, where before I as out of breath halfway there! I have a long road ahead of me, but I am determined to not only meet my goal, but keep growing every day of my life.  This journey won’t be over when I hit 155 pounds and what I am learning along the way is making me into a better person.

Tomorrow will be spent making birthday cakes for my son (late family celebration) and my Mamaw (who turned 81 yesterday).  So we will see how it goes with not eating the homemade buttercream frosting (well maybe just a lick or two).  I will also tell you how I did on my goals for July and share my goals for August!

Make today the best it can be, you won’t get to do it over again!


Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment