photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Goal Review - Goal Setting - Progress Pic

I cannot believe this is the last day of August!  It seems like this month just flew by!  So it is time to see how I did in meeting my goals for August.  Here were my 3 goals I set for myself:

1.           Lose 8 pounds. – Did not make this one.  I lost 5.2 pounds in August.  At least the number is moving in the right direction!
2.           Work up to 20 minutes on the elliptical.  – Nailed this one!  YAYJ
3.           Do something special just for myself! – I bought myself something special.  I will share it with you when it comes in!

So my goals for September:
1.      Lose 8 pounds.
2.     Track EVERYTHING I eat.  I am having surgery on the 9th and won’t be able to exercise for most of the month so my food intake will be crucial.

Here is a new comparison picture.  Starting weight on the left was 402.2, the right was taken this morning at 317.4.  Down 84.8 pounds!!!  I am actually starting to see a difference when I look at the pictures.

Next week’s weigh-in will include measurements for the month.  I am excited to see if there is any change!

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Keep Losing,
Kari




No comments:

Post a Comment