photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, August 2, 2013

Cake Baking Friday and Goals!


It is finally Friday! I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend!  I will get to spend it with family celebrating 3 birthdays!

So in July, I made 3 goals for myself:

1.     Lose 8 pounds = I lost exactly 8 pounds!! Woo-hoo!! J
2.     Exercise at least 5 days per week = I did this up until last week when I was restricted on exercise!
3.     Do something special just for myself = I really didn’t do this one.  So I will try again next month!

Here are my goals for August:
1.      Lose 8 pounds.
2.     Work up to 20 minutes on the elliptical.
3.     Do something special just for myself!

Here is another progress picture.  Before at 402.2 and today at 322.6.  Down 79.6 pounds!

I have finished baking cakes for the day.  I am really happy with Robbie’s cake and party favors! Not too bad for a blind woman! LOL!! Take a look:


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I know I will!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment