photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Taking it Easy Tuesday!

It is a rainy Tuesday evening here and I am getting ready to change into my comfy clothes and curl up in front of the TV.  Tonight is the show “Extreme Weight Loss” and I love to watch the transformations the people make on that show!
I saw my doctor today.  He is ordering a stress echo test to be done that will check my heart with exercise and look at it through an ultrasound.  He said no exercise until after the test, which is next Tuesday.  That worries me a little with trying to get rid of this weight.  I know it is for the best and I will just have to really watch my eating even closer.  I am just supposed to take it easy and away from stress (ha-ha).  If I have another episode, I am to go straight to the ER.  He said all my blood levels looked good! But hubby did get me my double chopped chicken salad from Subway for dinner tonight so I got a night off of cooking! <3

I saw this quote the other day:


I am hoping this proves to be true for me this next week! 

Thanks to everyone who has shown concern for me! I am feeling better and just trying to take it easy!  Gonna keep it short tonight! Make it a great one!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment