photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, August 23, 2013

Anti-Depressant and "New to Me" Foods Finds


I have so many things to write about today.  So in totally being transparent and honest on this blog, I have to confess that I somehow slept until 10:00 this morning.  I RARELY sleep that long.  I guess my body needed it.  When I got out of bed I was so achy and thought “I guess that means another rest day.”  I sat I my chair and had my coffee, read my devotional, and then just stared at the wall.  I was feeling kind of down and just feeling sorry for myself.  BUT, I made myself get up and do my workout.  I cannot even begin to tell you how much better I felt after my workout.  I was in a better mood and had much more energy. I still don’t love exercise, but I love the feeling it gives me. 

For lunch today, I tried 2 “new to me” food items.  The first ones was a Lean Cuisine, Honestly Good, Pineapple Black Pepper Beef.  This was SO yummy and only 8 points+.

I also had a Chobani Bite greek yogurt.  It was coffee flavored with dark chocolate bits in in.  YUMMY!!!! Only 2 points +.  I love it when I find new foods.  Sometimes I tend to get bored with the same things over and over again.

Finally, hubby drove me to a yard sale that claimed to have TONS of plus size clothes (I had been tricked by that before), but she really did have TONS.  They were nice brands and even nicer prices.  I bought 2 huge bags of winter clothes for only $34.  When you are losing weight and dress sizes quickly, it is hard to pay full price for clothes you may only wear a month or so.  AND even better, there were some really cute things that I loved, but they were too big for me!!!!!!!  It was so awesome to be able to shop and not have to buy the biggest sizes!

Gonna go for now!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  My day started off rough, but now I am feeling fine!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment