photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Somethings!

What an amazing start to my weekend!  Slept in (a little) this morning.  Then went to do my work out and my hubby and kids worked out (a tad bit) and watched me the entire time.  My hubby even told me he was proud of me! J  Now if I could just get them all on board with working out every day and eating healthier all the time! I know it would help me if they were doing it with me. Wish me luck!

Today I decided to make more baked oatmeal muffins.  I changed up the recipe a bit to try some different flavors.  Instead of the banana, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries I used ¾ cup of pure pumpkin and 1 cup of butterscotch chips.  They are pretty tasty and still only 3 points+.  I love ANYTHING pumpkin!  Hubby tried them and he likes them too! SCORE!  If you missed the blog with the original recipe just

Tonight I am making a zucchini casserole I found on the Emily Bites blog I shared with you earlier in the week.  I will let you know how it turns out.  Click here for recipe!

I love this quote.  I (we) will struggle through this journey.  No one said it would be easy.  But great success will come out of great struggles.  Together we can do this.  If you are on your journey, at goal, or just starting just remember these words.


My oldest son has a friend (a girl J) over, so I am gonna go for now.  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment