photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In Results

Thought for the day:

Another beautiful day outside!  I am glad as I still don’t have A/C.  A lower motor was out and the part won’t be in until tomorrow.  Yesterday evening, my sisters and my boys took a hike at Spring Mill.  It was so nice out we couldn’t resist getting some outside time!

Well today was weigh-in day.  I will admit I was very nervous about weighing in.  I had not been able to exercise for the past two weeks and I was so worried.  I know the scale is not the most important thing, but I still struggle with that.  I was thrilled: I lost 3.4 pounds for a total of 83 pounds gone since November 1, 2012.  So I have 17 more pounds to get to my 100 pound goal before vacation on October 12.  Now that I can work-out again, I am hoping to get rid of those 17 pounds as quickly as possible!!!

This journey is not always easy, but so worth it!  Even the hard times present opportunities to grow and learn.  I am excited about what the future holds for me!!!

Short but sweet today!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment