photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Days 576-577 - Bulu Box Review

Hope you all have had a great weekend.  I have relaxed some and gotten out of the house a little.  I am really feeling blue for missing this beautiful weather being stuck in a cast, but I know it is for the best.  

I signed up for the Bulu Box monthly subscription.  I got a code through a blog I read for 50% of a year's subscription so I decided to give it a try.  Click here to go to their website.  They also have a Facebook page where they advertise different products and promotions! Here is a little about what they offer:

About Us
I tried these yesterday (even though they are for kids)  The tasted good, but you have to eat 4 of them to get your vitamins for the day and they do have some sugars in them.  But they would be a good way to get your kiddos to take vitamins!
I haven't tried this yet, but I am anxious to give it a try.  Anything that is an all natural treatment!!!
I ate this yesterday and it tasted pretty good. It was just a small sample, so I am not sure I felt the "power" from the protein!
I haven't tried this yet, but I am excited to try it.  Always curious about protein powders!
I also haven't tried this.  I thought I would save it for when I was a little more mobile!
I haven't tried this yet either, but plan on trying it Monday before my training session!

And that was what I got this month!  I LOVE seeing all the different things that are out there!  

In case you missed the post, I am coordinating a new program called Weight Watcher's Cheer Buddies. For more information click here! Check it out!

Hope you are all having an AMAZING weekend!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari








No comments:

Post a Comment