photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Days 590-595 - Short Update

This is going to be short and sweet. I have been a little down in the dumps lately (which is obvious from my recent posts). I have been taking some time away from here to spend with my family and just self reflect some. This surgery and recovery have really taken a toll on me physically and mentally. 

I weighed myself at home today and I have gained back 16 pounds of what I have lost. I hate admitting that to all of you, but I always promise to be honest. Today has been a very good day! I have stayed on plan ALL day and spent some quality time with my family. I am not going to make excuses for gaining. I know why:
1. Eating too much of the wrong things
2. Not enough activity

I am so excited about heading to FitBloggin in a week.  I think this will be the kick in the butt I need to get back on track. 

And I love this from my Starbucks cup today:

That is it for today! Tomorrow I am planning on sharing my latest Bulu Box with all of you!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

1 comment: