photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, June 23, 2014

Days 597-599 - Am I Good Enough?


YES! 

As I am getting geared up to attend my first FitBloggin (a conference for bloggers about all things fit), all of my insecurities are popping up:

What if I am the biggest person there?
What if I don't fit in?
What if no one likes me?
What if I can't get around on this stupid knee scooter?
What if, what if, what if?

But the more I read from people, the more I am starting to feel better about going.  So far in cyberspace everyone has been AMAZING and I am anxious to meet them in real life. 

I am so excited to learn new things to pass along to all of you and hopefully get that spark I need to keep going. 

And I am telling myself that I AM GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

I have shared all of the Transformation Tuesday stories that I have received.  I am looking for more people to share their journeys. Whether you have lost 5 pounds or 200 pounds you never know who your story could inspire.  Click here to submit your story or email me at klgoodman1976@gmail.com.  

That is it for today!  Tune in tomorrow for a Transformation Tuesday story (I hope). Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet you at Fitbloggin! I had all of those insecurities last year (except the knee scooter) but people were very welcoming. You'll have fun... just don't shut yourself up in your room!

    ReplyDelete