photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 578 - "New to Me" Food Finds

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I know I did, even though it was not long enough! 

Here are a few "new to me" finds I wanted to share today!
Looking for a 0 point+ sweet treat??  Here it is. I had a cup of this this morning and it was DELICIOUS!
These are 3 points+ for 10 crackers.  I think that is a little high, but they are really good and help satisfy a sweet craving.
This is not really food, but I wanted to share.  I had been looking for some containers to help store my produce in to keep it fresher longer.  I really like these from Rubbermaid

This is only 1 point+ per cup and very good.  It is not found in the cold section.  I found it in the cereal aisle by all the other boxed milks.

I had another training session this morning.  My son did the entire workout with me.  Feels good to start getting active again!



In case you missed the post, I am coordinating a new program called Weight Watcher's Cheer Buddies. For more information click here! Check it out!


That is it for today!!!  Tune in tomorrow for a Transformation Tuesday story.  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari







No comments:

Post a Comment