photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Days 580-581 Thursday Weigh-In and more



I was not able to go to my Weight Watchers weigh-in this week and I will probably miss at least the next four. I am having a terrible time getting up and down the big ramp required at my meeting location. BUT, I did weigh myself at home this morning and I was down a half a pound. Wishing it was more, but I told myself when I had this surgery that I wanted to at least maintain and not gain. 

I will admit things have gotten more difficult at home. Seems like since I have been out of commission, those trigger junky unhealthy foods are creeping back into my house. I talked with hubby about it today and said it is really bothering me.  4 more weeks of non weight bearing and then I can be in control again. 

Robbie and I went to the gym today. I did 20 minutes on the bike and then worked with my trainer Sam on upper body. I am just glad I can do some of it, every little bit counts!
The past few days have been BUSY AND STRESSFUL! I have had to work a little extra and that has resulted in my foot really hurting in the evenings from not being elevated.  Tomorrow I get my hair did and I'm going to try to make it to the gym.  Then I think I need some rest. 

Tonight we had dinner at Red Lobster and then Maleficent. It was a great movie. I really enjoyed it.

That is it for today! Tomorrow I am going to share about my very first Nature Box with you! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment