photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Days 583- 584 - Pancake Recipe



Sorry for posting so late. It has been a wonderful weekend and I have taken a break from this page today. We went to church and heard an amazing message this morning and I have really been spending time reflecting on His words today.

But I promised to share this recipe today so here it is!!!!

Healthy Banana Pancakes
1 Serving (mine made about 6 pancakes)
7 points+

Ingredients:

1 ripe banana
2 eggs
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder


Directions:

1.  Place oatmeal in blender or magic bullet mix until ground. (I used my Ninja)
2.  Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
3.  Cook on a pan or griddle sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.

These were very yummy and I got to eat ALL of them for only 7 points+ plus the sugar free syrup I added for 1 point+.

Hope you enjoy the recipe! Sending you all love and healthy wishes. 
Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment