photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 596 - Bulu Box Contents

I received my third Bulu Box a few days ago and there were some really neat things in there.  I will be honest and say I have not tried any of them yet, but I still wanted to share what was in this month's box.

I signed up for the Bulu Box monthly subscription.  I got a code through a blog I read for 50% of a year's subscription so I decided to give it a try.  Click here to go to their website.  They also have a Facebook page where they advertise different products and promotions! Here is a little about what they offer:

About Us

I am really excited to try some of these goodies.  I will let you know if any of them are AMAZING!!!

If you would like a chance to tell your story, click here to fill out the form.  I LOVE seeing all of the inspiration and we have to lift each other up! We are all in this together!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari
















No comments:

Post a Comment