photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In Results!!!


Happy Thursday!  Today was weigh-in day.  I was feeling kinda puny so I just weighed in and did not stay for the meeting.  I was down 1.4 more pounds!!!!!!!  That makes a total of 93.4 pounds gone since November 1, 2012.  I am so excited.  I am close to 2 major milestones for me:

1.      Losing 100 pounds
2.     Getting under 300 pounds

I cannot wait until I reach these!!!  I entered my weight lost into ILostWhat and I have lost the equivalent of 55 bottles of wine!  Wow!!

My goal for November was to walk and bike a combined 50 miles.  So far in November I have gone 18.14 miles so I am on track for accomplishing that goal. 

Today’s post will be short and sweet.  I have really struggled this week with migraines and I have battled one all day today.  I wanted to post and update you all on my weigh-in.  Today is a scheduled rest day and my plan now is to hit the couch for the next hour until the boys get home from school. 

November 7:  Today I am thankful for Weight Watchers.  This has been the only thing that has worked for me and is teaching me to live a healthier life that I can maintain for the rest of my days here on earth.  And special thanks to my leader, Georgena.  You inspire me, you encourage me, and you are amazing!!!!

I know some of you are struggling with things and I still struggle every day.  I want you to know that there is HOPE!!  You can change things, you can do things, and you are not stuck here.  I started out over 400 pounds and am still over 300 pounds and I have managed to walk and bike 18 miles already this month.  Don’t doubt what you are capable of.  Anything is possible!!

Bye bye for now!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment