photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Menu Share and Resources

Happy Monday!  A start of a BUSY week for a lot of people.  I usually share my menu on Monday's, but I am kinda winging it this week in preparation for Thursday.  My house is the location of our get together and I have a lot to do to get ready.  SO, I decided to share some awesome resources I have found and used to help plan a delicious Thanksgiving feast without going off plan.  I hope you all enjoy!

Emily Bites is an AWESOME blog and recipe site.  I have made many things from her recipes and have never found anything we have not liked.  She has everything from appetizers, main dishes, sides, to desserts.  And the Weight Watchers points+ are listed along with photos of every recipe!  Click here to check it out!

This is another great blog and recipe site.  She even has an entire section for Skinny Thanksgiving recipes.  This is the site I got the corn pudding recipe off of.  And it even includes Weight Watchers+ points and photos.  Click here to check it out!

Click here to go to an interactive cheat sheet for your Thanksgiving plate.  This is provided by Weight Watchers and includes points+ values. You can add and subtract items and plan ahead what you want to eat.  Planning will make your holiday more successful!

This lady is just AMAZING and has been such an inspiration to me.  She is a Weight Watchers leader and has a Facebook page and a blog.  On her blog, she shared her Thanksgiving Cheat Sheet.  I can't imagine the hard work she put into this.  Thanks Dani!!!  Click here for the cheat sheet.  Click here to check out her Facebook page.


Brooke, another inspirational lady, also has a blog and a Facebook page.  She has created a Skinny Snowman challenge that starts December 1.  You really should check it out.  It is a GREAT way to stay motivated through the holidays.  She is also a Weight Watchers success story. Click here for the challenge.  Click here for her Facebook Page.

Thanksgiving is a time to be with the ones we love the most.  It does not ALL have to be about the food.  Make memories together that are not food related and start new traditions that support a healthier lifestyle.  Enjoy the food, but do it in moderation.  Eat the things you can't have any other time of the year and add some activity to your day!

Please feel free to share any other resources to help all of us continue on our journey throughout the rest of 2013 and beyond.

Sending love to you all!!

Keep Losing,
Kari

1 comment:

  1. GREAT collection of resources!! I had my Thanksgiving feast last week, so it's back to normal eating for me this week. I used the Great Plate resources we received at the WW meeting last week to plan my food choices. It helped me so much! Not only did I survive the feast, but I even managed to lose 1.4 pounds for the week. :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete