photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, November 1, 2013

November Goal Setting


I cannot believe that it is the first day of November!  This year has flown by! We are now entering the Holi-Season.  From now until the end of the year will be numerous celebrations and LOTS of temptation. I want to thank everyone for the kind comments on my post yesterday.  You all help keep me motivated.  I know I am accountable to all of you and it is a big help.

Let’s see how I did on my goals for October.  Here they were:

1.     I will get my 2 servings of healthy oils in every day. – I have done much better at this the past month.  I am learning how to sneak my oils into oatmeal, smoothies, PB2, yogurt and many other things I eat anyway!

2.     I will stay on plan over our fall break vacation! – I am very proud to say that I was able to meet this goal.  I stayed within my points every day on vacation and even allowed room for a few treats while in the mountains.  I also met my 100% activity goal every day.  I did not lose a lot while there, but I lost and I count that as a victory! 

So here are my goals for November:

1.      Walk and bike a combined 50 miles (I will count the treadmill and stationary bike as well).

2.     Lose 5 pounds for the month! (I would really like to lose 8, so I reach 100 by Thanksgiving but I don’t want to set my goal too high).

Another thing I like to do in November is the "30 Thankful Days."  I thought this year I would share the thankfulness in my blog posts as well.

November 1:  Today I am thankful for my God who gives me strength to carry on and allows me to have so many things to be thankful for.

Today is a beautiful day here in Indiana and I hope to get a nice walk or bike ride in later.  Tomorrow will be spent doing housework and baking some pumpkin muffins.  I’ll share the recipe with you all tomorrow.  Have a great weekend!!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment