photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Hair Wednesday!!!

Happy Hump Day!!  I started off the morning by oversleeping! UGH!  I must have needed the extra rest, but I was rushed to get out the door this morning.  I decided to walk to my hair/nail appointment this morning and I knew I needed at least an hour and a half to get there.  Plus it was 20 degrees out this morning.  But, I made it.  All 3.95 miles of it.

I was not too cold except for my face.  So I need to figure something out to keep my face warmer and I need new gloves.  My hands were too hot in my knit gloves.  I decided to go different with my hair, so I had her color it a darker shade for the fall/winter.  She trimmed it up and put in long layers and made me new "side" bangs.  She straightened if for me today, so I am anxious to see what my curls look like with the layers.  I like it.  It is very different and I hope the hubby likes it.  What do you think?

I left the salon and walked to the gas station for a cup of hot coffee and had my sissy pick me up to bring me home.  I just couldn't do the cold anymore today.  I guess I am a wimp. But a year ago, there is not way I would be able to do the activity I am doing today!

Tomorrow is weigh-in day!  How I would love to reach 95 pounds lost (that means being down 1.6 pounds), but I will be happy with any loss.  I am learning that the number on the scale is only one indicator of the healthier me!  I have two quotes I want to share with you today that sum up how I am feeling.


Also, I am linking in another song that I LOVE!!  My favorite line is "You were made for so much more than all of this." It is so true.  We are worth it, worth taking care of, worth treating right.  I am slowly learning these things and learning to love myself for who I am.


November 13:  Today I am thankful for music.  Music can be such an inspiration to me.  I listen to it when I workout, when I am happy, when I am sad, etc.  I can always find a song that describes how I am feeling at the time.  The world is a more beautiful place with music.

Stay tuned for weigh-in results tomorrow!!

Keep Losing,
Kari

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! I really enjoy reading your posts. You are doing awesome and are a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair does look awesome. I cant wait to read tomorrows results , you are doing such an amazing job and THANK YOU for sharing your story with myself and others....YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete