photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, November 8, 2013

FRIDAY!!!!!!


FRIDAY!!!  Another week is coming to an end.  It has been a pretty good week (minus the headaches).  I am really looking forward to going to the Colts game on Sunday with family and friends!!  We are going to have so much fun.

I have really started to realize that I have to eat to lose weight. I eat real food, not all “diet” food.  I am always so fearful that if I enjoy a food, I won’t lose weight.  That is so false.  The weeks I lose more are the weeks I eat most of my points.  I am not on a diet, this is a lifestyle.  I don’t deprive myself of certain foods; I work them into my plan.  Now that doesn't mean I eat candy every day, but yesterday I enjoyed some Reese’s Cups and tracked them and enjoyed every bite.  I am learning how to have a “treat” and not a binge.  That is why I think this go around of getting healthy is working better for me.  I am learning how to live around food, learning to fit the things I want into my plan.  Now I am not saying that my way is the only way. There are so many different ways to lose weight and get healthy.  We each have to find what works for us as an individual and not judge another person for the way they choose to do it.  I share my journey for my own personal accountability, not to tell you how to eat or exercise.  Yes, I love to see my number of “likes” go up, but lately it has been going down.  People are unliking me.   I thought it would bother me, but it doesn’t.  I don’t want anyone to follow me that doesn't like what I have to say.  This is a record of my journey and I love sharing it with others.  This is not for fame or money or notoriety; it is for me!

November 8 – Today I am thankful for my sister, Krissy.  She moved closer to me this last year and it has been such a help to have her to help me out.  I love her more than she realizes!!!

Well, gonna go for now.  Planning on making some white chicken chili and baked oatmeal tomorrow!!!

Don’t let the weekend get you off of your plan!  Keep on keeping on!

Keep Losing,

Kari

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about having to eat to lose weight. For a long time, I thought I'd have to eat JUST my daily points and I'd never dip into my WPA's or AP's. I'd go for a couple of weeks and not lose as much as I thought I should and then I'd just go completely off the wagon. However, I've found that if I eat between a third and two-thirds of WPA's each week, I lose more weight AND I feel more satisfied.

    ReplyDelete