photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pumpkin Muffin Recipe Share

Happy Saturday!!  It is another beautiful day here.  I have been working on cleaning house all morning and I only have one level done!

I did manage to get my pumpkin muffins baked.  Today I am sharing the recipe with you.


Pumpkin-Butterscotch Mini Muffins
Makes 48
1 point+ each

Ingredients:
1 can of pumpkin (make sure it is pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie mix)
1 boxed spice cake mix
1 cup of butterscotch chips

Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the pumpkin and cake mix until smooth.  Add the butterscotch chips and fold in.  Spray mini muffin tins with non-stick spray.  I use a cookie scoop and fill each muffin cup.  Bake for about 10 minutes.


These are so yummy!!!!  And they are really moist and rich so just 2 make a good sweet treat!


November 2:  Today I am thankful for my home.  I know I gripe about cleaning it, but I am so grateful to have a roof over my head and the luxuries I have and many times take for granted.

Well, I am off to finish some housework and then shopping this afternoon with the hubs.  Tomorrow is my rest day so I will see you all on Monday!!!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment