photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, November 4, 2013

Menu Share Monday and More

I want to start off my post by asking all of you to pray for one of my close friends and her children.  She is going through a very tough time in her life right now.  My heart is broken for her.  Please pray that will she will have strength and continue to show God’s love during this time and pray for her two beautiful children to have some peace and to really feel God’s presence.

Monday again!  Can’t believe how fast this year is going.  I have a hodge podge of things to share with you today.  So here goes:

1.      I am trying out a new GPS app called Runtastic.  It is a $4.99 app, but I got it for free through my Starbucks app.  If you don’t have the Starbucks app, you should download it.  They have a free giveaway every week, sometimes a song and sometimes an app.  I used it today for my walk and we will see if I like it any better than Map My Walk.  I managed to walk over 4 miles today J I also wore my new jacket for cold weather.  I finally found one at Sam’s club.  It is a little snug, but it fits and will fit even better as I continue to lose.  It was great at keeping me warm, but not hot.

2.      I also downloaded a new album to listen to while exercising.  I was getting tired of the same songs.  This album has 50 Christian songs redone to a more upbeat tempo.  I think it was $12 or $13 but I really like it. 


3.     I also need to get back to sharing my menu with you all on Mondays.  I have been bad about remembering to do it.  So here is what is on the menu for this week.
·       Monday: Baked pork chops, baked sweet potatoes, and a veggie
·       Tuesday: Oven baked country fried steak, mashed potatoes, and a veggie
·       Wednesday: Baked Salmon, roasted potatoes, and a veggie
·       Thursday: Smoked Sausage, baked French fries, mac and cheese, and a veggie
·       Friday: Taco Salads
·       Saturday: Soup of some sort (not sure what kind I will make yet)
·       Sunday: GOING TO THE COLTS GAME!!!!!!!!

I have been struggling lately with a sore toe.  I know that sounds silly, but my big toe on my left foot has really been hurting and I am not sure why.  I haven’t really injured it that I can think of.  I looked silly walking today with a limp, LOL.  May end up having to call the doctor. 

November 4: Today I am thankful for my parents.  They have raised me to be the woman I am today and they are so supportive of me.  I feel good when they tell me they are proud of me!!  I want to make them proud of the job they did raising me.

Well, I am signing off for now.  Sending love to you all on this Monday!!

Keep Losing,
Kari


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, found you through Facebook. Oh my goodness your menus sound delicious. I know where I'm going for dinner ;)

    ReplyDelete