photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In Results and a HUGE NSV


Happy Thursday!!  Today was weigh-in day.  I was down another pound which makes a total of 94.4 pounds gone FOREVER since November 1, 2012.  My weight loss has slowed down a bit, but I am okay with that.  I feel like a new person already and the scale is only one indicator of the changes I am making in my life.  I am learning how to eat REAL food and do it in a healthy way.  I do not deprive myself, but work "treats" into my plan and make them "treats" and not a daily occurrence.

PLUS, last night when I went shopping with my sister I decided to go ahead and buy a new pair of jeans.  My current ones were a little loose, so I thought I would get the next size down.  AND GUESS WHAT????  They fit!  Granted, they are a little snug, but I could button and zip them.  And they are a size 24!!!..When I started a little over a year ago, I was a size 34.  I am down
10 SIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how good that feels!  My family is just waiting for the size 18 so we can go to Hawaii again.  I told them when I could wear and 18 we could go back.  I am getting closer!!!  Here is a comparison pic:

At my Weight Watchers meeting today we were talking about how our relationships with friends and family often involve food.  A lot of members were talking about how their loved ones guilt them and sabotage them into making bad choices, especially around the Holidays.  I have to say that I am so lucky.  I really have not had to deal with that.  My family and friends have been very supportive of my journey.  But, I have also been honest about my journey and very, very open.  Don't be ashamed to tell others what you are doing.  There are always going to be haters, but I promise more people will support you than not!  You are doing a wonderful thing for your body and those around you.  BE PROUD!!!


November 14:  This may seem silly, but today I thankful for the sunshine.  Sunny days always make me feel so much happier and make life brighter!  Thank God for creating the Sun!!

That is it for today!!  Love to you all!!

Keep Losing, 
Kari

7 comments:

  1. Great post!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Congratulations, you are looking fantastic and what a job well done!

    Facebook: fb.com/InspiringWeightLossJourney
    Blog: http://mywlb.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kari. It was a great meeting today. You are doing great and I love your hair. Found your page. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Glad you found my page!!!!

      Delete