photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Room to Spare

So I have to start off by telling you about two awesome things that happened yesterday!  Total NSV’s (non-scale victories).

#1 – We went to the Trojan Horse, a Greek restaurant in Bloomington, last night.  The restaurant only has fixed booths, which I usually DREAD! However, I fit last night with just a little room to spare!!!  And to top it off, hubby and I split a meal and I was satisfied!!

#2 – After dinner we went to a movie.  We saw After Earth, much better than I expected it to be.  However walking in to the theater I could smell the buttery popcorn before I even got to the entrance.  BUT, I had NONE! That is major for me because I LOVE movie theater popcorn!

So yesterday I posted a progress pic and got a lot of positive remarks.  That made me feel so good!   Some of the guys at work even told me I looked nice!  So here is the pic:

68.6 pounds gone! Still have 178.6 to go!

So this morning I woke up and got my workout done and over with! UGH!  But it did make me feel so much better.  We are having a few people over tonight for a cookout (even though it is supposed to rain ALL day).  I made a Weight Watchers Butterfinger desert.  I have made this several times before and not one person can believe it is Weight Watchers.  Here is the recipe:

1 (10") prepared angel food cake, cut into 1' cubes
1 ( 1 oz.) package of sugar free, fat free butterscotch pudding mix
1 1/2 cups skim milk
2 ( 8 oz. ) containers of cool whip FREE, thawed
10 fun-sized butterfingers candy bars, crushed ( I used mini food processor)
1.  Spray 9 x 13" pan with cooking spray.  Arrange half the angel food cake cubes in bottom of pan.  

2.  In large bowl, combine the pudding mix with skim milk.  Whisk until starting to thicken.  Fold in both containers of cool whip FREE.  

3.  Pour half the "fluff" mixture over the cubed angel food cake in pan.  Top with half the crushed butterfinger candies.  Repeat with rest of cake, fluff and candy. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving, or overnight.  Enjoy!

1/16th of the cake is 5 WW+ points. 



I got this recipe from the following blog: http://mykitchenadventures1.blogspot.com/2012/02/butterfinger-dessert.html.  She even has pictures posted so check it out! 

Well I better go for now!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment