photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Random Thoughts!


Do you ever feel like people judge you based on how you look, without even getting to know you?  I feel that way a lot.  I know it has something to do with having low self-esteem.  It is probably mostly in my mind.  I just want to wear a sign that tells the world I have lost 68 pounds and still going. 

Being overweight is no fun at all.  It bothers me every single day.  I hate the way it has affected my life, limited me from trying new things, and held me back from making friends.  I feel so good that I have started this journey towards a healthier life.  I have been taking more chances and doing things I never thought I could or would do. 

I am so amazed by all the support I get from Facebook and this blog.  People have told me they are inspired by what I am doing.  Believe me, this journey is hard.  It is hard to do it alone.  My boys and hubby are not doing it with me (even though they should).  It is hard to go out to eat and they are getting the types of food I used to eat and I am eating salad.  Don’t misunderstand me, my family loves and supports me.  They just haven’t begun the journey I have.  I try not to buy the things that trigger me, but sometimes they end up in my house anyway.  I am not sure how to get them all on the same page as me.  Any advice would be welcome!

I haven’t even been able to work out the past two days.  Friday, I had to rest because of the eye injection.  Yesterday was a terrible day.  I had a massive migraine and spent most of the day in bed.  I usually use Sunday as a rest day, but I think I will go work out after I finish writing this. 

Thank you to everyone who is following my journey and encouraging me along the way.  You have no idea how it feels to have others say they are proud of me.  Each day is a step towards liking myself a little more and learning to enjoy this life I have been given.  I love you all!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment