photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, June 7, 2013

Stop being a Baby!!!

So yesterday was my weigh-in day.  For some reason I was expecting a big loss, I had worked out more than ever and really hit it on the eating.  However, I lost 1.2 pounds.  I was so disappointed and being such a baby I didn’t even stay for the meeting.  This made for a total of 69.8, and I so wanted to hit 70.  I had made a goal to lose 72 pounds before we leave for Florida next Saturday.  It is still possible.

I write all the time about how we are not the number on the scale, and yet I was disappointed for hours because I only lost 1.2 pounds.  I got over it.  I have a lot of weight to lose and it is going to take some time.  I know this is a journey and there are going to be up weeks and down weeks and 1.2 is a GOOD week, I was DOWN! I have to stop being such a baby and actually believe that my health and emotions are not only tied to the number on the scale every Thursday.  That is difficult sometimes because I am such an emotional person.  The support I have gotten from friends, family, and some people I don’t even know has been amazing.  It has helped keep me motivated.  People have actually even been inspired to make changes in their own lives because of what I have made public about mine.  That in itself is such a reward for all the hard work. 



Sorry to be so rambly today!  I hope you all have an awesome Friday!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment