photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, June 21, 2013

Having a Blast!!!!!!

I have had an amazing time in Fort Myers this week. I have done things I never thought I could do. I feel amazing and was able to stay on my eating plan most of the week. We got to go on a dolphin cruise that was so awesome! I even got a tattoo (henna). Thinking about getting a real one someday! We saw many dolphins swimming around our boat. Hubby and I had a date night. We ate out, went to Lover's Key and had local blueberry wine and chocolate covered strawberries! It was so romantic. Took several walks on the beach, even some at sunset. Yesterday we even got to hold a baby alligator!

One amazing thing I did was go parasailing. I really did not think I would be able to go. I thought I needed to lose more weight first. However, my friend looked it up and we went together this morning. It was AMAZING! I was so nervous. I was afraid they workers would judge me or tell me I was too fat. I had to climb into one boat, transfer to another boat, and get into the harness. The guys on the boat were so nice to me. I felt so comfortable and I DID IT!!!!! Hubby and kiddos even did it. I feel so good that I was able to do something I thought was impossible. Facing my mental fears is a bug part of this journey for me. Next on my list is to be able to go zip-lining.

I am happy with the choices I have made while on vacation. I have treated myself a few times, but mostly ate healthy foods. Today at lunch I had an amazing quinoa shrimp salad. It was AMAZING! I am so excited that I can find something to eat everywhere we go. That is one reason I love Weight Watchers. Even my kiddos were telling me that I could eat real food and lose weight. I did not weigh in this week. There was so much to do, that I forgot to even go. I will weigh in next week and hope for good results. I would happy to just maintain! Tomorrow is the trip back home. I will miss coffee on my deck and walks on the beach. We have had an awesome week with some awesome friends! Can't wait to do it again next year and hopefully be 100 pounds lighter!!!

Keep Losing,
Kari







No comments:

Post a Comment