photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Getting rid of Baggage!

Happy Saturday to everyone!  It is a beautiful day here!  We have a busy, but exciting weekend.  Last night we hung out with some great friends.  Today we are having some new friends over, tonight going to a hog roast, and tomorrow a road trip for a family reunion.  Hopefully I can stay on plan with all this running around!

So yesterday I FINALLY cleaned out my closet.  I had needed to do it forever.  I got rid of all the clothes that were too big on me.  I did keep my largest pair of jeans so I can compare when I get to goal.  I was a little nervous getting rid of things.  Some of the tops I got rid of were some of my favorites.  But I let them go.  I have to stop wearing clothes are that are too big and baggy.  I think I just like knowing I can cover up the fat rolls with clothes.  But my new goal is to only wear clothes that fit correctly!  I was also nervous because I kept worrying that I might need those clothes again.  I had to stop that negative thinking.  Of course one kid told me I could just go buy new clothes if I gained my weight back, and the other kid says “you won’t gain it back.”  Gotta love them children! So this was a large mental victory for me to get rid of all the stretchy jeans and baggy tops.  I have made a commitment and I am determined to get to goal. 


New outfit - feel kinda self conscious because it actually fits, but my babies and hubby told me I looked nice!!

I will confess I have not worked out the last three days!  I have to get back in my routine.  Our pool is open and maybe I can get some exercise there!!!

Well better go for now!  Have a GREAT Saturday!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment