photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Keeping on keeping on!



Well today’s weigh in was kinda disappointing.  I was up 3 pounds.  I know I did not exercise like I should have this week.  I am not going to sit here and dwell on it.  I feel better and am living a much healthier lifestyle and I will keep on keeping on!

My hubby had been doing Weight Watchers (kinda) with me the last month.  He decided yesterday he wanted to cancel his membershipL That made me sad!  It is so hard to do this alone.  But then I started thinking about it and I am not alone.  I have so many friends and family who are cheering me on.  I may have to eat and exercise alone, but I have a lot of support.  Even my kids cheer me on. <3

So tomorrow we get ready for our Florida beach vacation.  I am hoping I can stay on plan and at least maintain my current weight.  I got my new FitBit Flex today and I am super excited to try it out.  I am working on setting it all up right now and I will let y’all know how I like it. 

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment