photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Early Weigh-In and Workout Info!!


Today has been a totally awesome day!!!!!!  I decided to drive (or have hubby drive me) to Bloomington so I could weigh-in this week.  My usual meeting is on Thursdays and I just thought last night that they will be closed tomorrow and I really need to accountability of weighing in every week.  I was so excited, I lost 1.8 pounds.  That makes a total of 70.6 pounds since November 1, 2012.  After weigh-in, we went to O’Charley’s for lunch.  I had the Sante Fe Tilapia, which was delicious!  AND it was free pie Wednesday, so I indulged in a piece of pecan pie with some of my weekly allowance points.  It was worth it and I need a little treat now and then to keep me going!  I hate feeling deprived and with Weight Watchers I have the freedom to indulge once in a while. 

After lunch, we went to see Despicable Me 2.  Oh my, was it funny!  I laughed the whole movie.  The boys enjoyed it too and no one ate any popcorn or candy!!! J

I asked hubby to take me to Cato after the movies.  I bought a new pair of jean capris in a size 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was a 34 when I started.  I could not believe they actually fit me!  Now I am thinking about those yellow capris I saw at Wal-Mart awhile back! HMMMM!  I am going to have to get another job to buy new clothes as fast as I am going down.  Once I am a little smaller, the thrift stores will have my size as well. 


Some people have asked me what I am doing to exercise.  I have a little fitness room at my house.  Each day I do 15 minutes on the elliptical, 15 minutes on the bike (while using hand weights), 19 minute interval on the treadmill, 60 crunches on the ball, 20 kettle bell swings, and weights for my arms and legs on the Bowflex.  I have slowly worked up to being able to do this and I know I will have to increase it as I go, but it is working!  Some days I take an evening walk or bike ride as well.  I try to work out every day except Sunday. 

Well sad news is tomorrow I will be the mother of a teenager!  I cannot believe my baby will be 13 tomorrow.  Seems like just yesterday he was a 5 pound newborn.  Happy Birthday to my wonderful boy!


Better go for now!  Hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment