photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, July 5, 2013

Non-Scale Victories!!!!


Yesterday was such a wonderful day!  Celebrated Independence Day and my oldest son’s 13th birthday!  Now today will be spent getting caught back up on housework, laundry, and exercise!

I have seen results on the scale, but I always try to focus on non-scale victories as well.  So I thought I would share a few with you today!

1.      I used to always go into the handicap bathrooms because they were so much bigger, now I don’t feel so squished in a regular bathroom stall.  Might seem silly to some, but is a pretty big deal to me!!!

2.    We went to a different theater to see a movie, I never go there because the seats are so small for me.  I was actually comfortable and had a little room to spare between the armrests!!!!

3.  I took my measurement today.  So far I have lost a total of 46 inches!!!  Breaks down like this:
·       Waist: -16
·       Hips: -11
·       Arms: -5
·       Bust: -8
·       Thighs: -6
I am thrilled with this progress!!

Sometimes I get so caught up on how many more pounds I have to lose and how long it will take to get to goal.  Today I am choosing to reflect on how far I have come already!



Keep working on your goals and you will see results!

Keep Losing,
Kari

          

No comments:

Post a Comment