photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, July 29, 2013

Scary Sunday!


Another week has started!  This is the last week of summer break.  School starts next Monday!

Well yesterday was a rough day for me.  I had a major health scare.  After we got home from church, I was getting ready to heat up my lunch and my chest started to hurt.  After a few minutes it felt better and I didn’t think about it.  A little while later is started again.  It felt like someone was squeezing my chest and stabbing me at the same time.  I was dizzy and had a hard time breathing.  I tried lying down for a little bit, but nothing was relieving the pain.  Hubby finally took me to the ER.  They did 2 EKG’s, a chest X-ray, blood work, gave me 4 bay aspirin, 3 doses of nitroglycerin, and some pain medicine.  After a couple of hours, I felt better.  The tests did not show evidence of a heart attack or a blood clot.  I was relieved to hear that.  The doctor really could not tell me what had happened.  He said I could stay the night at the hospital or go home with nitroglycerin.  I chose to go home.  I was to follow up with my family doctor (who I am seeing tomorrow at 11:15).  I am feeling better today, just a little worried.  I am not sure if I was pushing myself too hard or if I have some levels off balance with all the weight lost.  I was getting ready to work out this morning and decided to take another rest day.  Hopefully I can get some answers tomorrow.

Well after all that drama, have a wonderful Monday!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment