photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Suck it Up Saturday!


I have not written a blog post I over a week.  It has been a stressful few days in my life.  Doctor’s appointments, shots in the eye, not so good news, and just feeling blah.  I have been following my plan even through the tough days.  I did decide not to weigh in this past Thursday.  I had so much going on that I was afraid the scale results would stress me out even more.  I have such an addictive personality.  I am addicted to food and to the number on the scale.  I try to tell myself that number doesn't matter, but it still does to me.  After losing so much the week before, I had convinced myself that I was going to gain weight this week.  I don’t know why I play these games with myself, but I do.  So today I am just sucking it up and moving on.  I am so happy with my results so far, and I feel so much better.  Physically I am able to do more, and mentally I am starting to find positive things about myself.  Those are all things that mean more than a number on the scale.  I know I have missed writing my blog.  This blog keeps me so much more focused and accountable to something. 

I bought myself a dry erase board to put in my fitness room.  I am going to keep track of my progress and goals.  Another visual to help motivate me!

I am going to commit myself to posting more on here this week!  I am tired of feeling blah, and am ready to suck it up!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment