photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In Results!


It has kinda been a crappy day L.  I woke up pukey at about 5:00 this morning with a migraine.  I took some medicine and feel back to sleep around 6:00 and slept until 9:00.  I still had my headache when I got up.  I forced myself to eat some breakfast and have a cup of coffee.  I took another dose of medicine.  I knew I had to go weigh-in today and I had not got to stay for a meeting in forever.  I made it to the weigh-in, but could not stay for the meeting.  I was a little bummed.  At my weigh-in, I was only down 0.4 pounds.  I was really expecting more, but I am pleased it was a loss.  This is going to be a long journey for me and I will have good, bad, and slow weeks.  After I got home from weighing in, I took some meds to ER doctor gave me on my last visit and went to bed.  I hated feeling this way on such a beautiful day.  I lay in bed for about 2 hours and I am starting to feel a bit better.  I HATE migraines.  The only good thing is that this is a scheduled rest day so I don’t have to feel guilty about not exercising!

So the last thing I want to share with you from the introduction of “Made to Crave” is this:

“Honestly, I am made for more than a vicious cycle of eating, gaining, stressing – eating, gaining, stressing…I am made to rise up, do battle with my issues and, using the Lord’s strength in me, defeat them – spiritually, physically, and mentally – to the glory of God.”

My favorite part of that is “I am made for more…”  I AM made for more than what my past has been.  I have God on my side and anything is possible with Him. 
I cannot tell you how much the support I am getting from friends, family, Facebook friends, and people I do not even know means to me.  It is so encouraging seeing some of you make changes to your lifestyle because of what I have shared.  It is not east to post your weight on Facebook for the world to see, but it holds me accountable to someone else and I expect a lot of messages if I ever quit!!!  Thank you all!!!


Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment