photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, July 8, 2013

Healthier and Happier



Happy Monday everyone!  I had an amazing, but busy weekend.  Last week was a whirlwind for me! I posted my menu last Monday and forgot to anticipate all the events happening.  So I did not get to all of them!  So there are repeats on this week’s menu!  Here it is:

Monday:  Baked Chicken with Mango Salsa, Roasted potatoes, corn, and broccoli

Tuesday:  Taco Salad

Wednesday:  Pork Tenderloin, Baked Sweet Potatoes, and a veggie

Thursday:  Coconut Shrimp, French Fries, and a veggie

Friday: HOPING FOR A DATE NIGHT!!!!! <3

Saturday:  Oldest boy is having friends over so we will probably order pizza

Sunday:  Grilled steaks, potatoes, and a veggie

I feel so lucky to have the good health that I do.  So many people that are overweight have numerous health problems.  I have been blessed for sure.  I don’t have sleep apnea, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, or heart trouble (YET).  I am hoping that I will never have to worry about those things because I made the choice to live a healthier life.  I am amazed at how much better I feel and I have not even lost a third of what I would like to lose.  So imagine how good I will feel when I get to my goal weight. 

My family went to Huber Orchard and Winery on Saturday.  That place was amazing!  I highly recommend it if you live in Indiana.  There was some walking and I could definitely tell I was in better shape.  I was not winded at all and before I started this journey I couldn't even walk to Wal-Mart from my car without getting winded.  I even made a lap on the peddle go-carts!  Who woulda thought I would be able to do that! 

Well, better go for now!  Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment