photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What A Wednesday

Wow! What a crazy day it has been. Got up early and cooked turkey, gravy, corn, green beans and stuffing for all of our employees. Everyone pitched in and we had a wonderful lunch together. 
We had so much food and so many desserts. We don't all get to sit down together very often. 

BUT while I was cooking, my large oven went kaput. It got way hot and then started beeping some error. I got it to work again, but it did the same thing. And of course no one can come look at it until next week. And I have a dinner to fix tomorrow using only my small wall oven. But we will make it work!

After lunch I caught up on office work since we will be gone for a week. Then it was errands in town and then back home to clean up my kitchen and finish the housework I hadn't completed yet. 

And our plans for tomorrow have changed. I am not going to share all the details yet, but I do ask for some prayers for my family over the next few days. We are still having a dinner with the family that can make it and it will still be a good day! 

I also have a 5k to walk tomorrow before preparing another Thanksgiving dinner. However, I am feeling pretty mellow. Might help that I ended my evening with the hot  tub and a glass of wine!
And even though I didn't get an "official" workout in, I still managed to earn 5 activity points!
Well, time to watch Survivor and get to bed. Have an early start in the morning!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes and a wonderful day tomorrow!

Keep Losing, 
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment