photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sum It Up Saturday


Whew, I got behind on updating here the past few days. I have been so tired and have been dealing with some extreme back pain the past few days. I hope you all had an AMAZING Thanksgiving. I know I certainly did. Not all of my family could get together, but we still had a great time. I woke up super early to start prepping dinner and get the turkey in the oven (which barely fit into my mall oven). We started our Thanksgiving off with a 1 mile walk (and my youngest ran the 5k course)
It was chilly, but we had a lot of fun doing this together!

Afterwards I went home and started cooking our feast. Family arrived and we had an awesome meal together.  I was STUFFED and couldn't even enjoy my pecan pie indulgence until much later that night!
After everyone left, I propped my feet up and relaxed.

I did manage to earn quite a few activity points Thursday!


Friday, my boys were ready to decorate for Christmas. We had a lot of fun getting the house and tree all ready for the holidays. Here are a few pics!
He just couldn't resist getting into box and smashing his face against the plastic!

And even though I didn't quite reach my goal, I was close!

Today has been spent sleeping in, laundry, grocery shopping and packing for mine and hubby's trip to Las Vegas. I am so excited that I found a Santa Run (or walk for me) while we are in Vegas. I signed up right away!!!! And it is on Fremont Street which is so awesome. 

For anyone interested in trying the Plexus Products, they are having a great Black Friday special through tomorrow. Visit my link for more info or feel free to email me. 

http://karigoodman.myplexusproducts.com

Well, I'm gonna say bye for now. Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari















No comments:

Post a Comment