photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Unofficial Thursday Weigh-In

Well today was a total bust. We had to take my car to the shop yesterday for a recall repair and they didn't get it finished until tonight so I'm not picking it up until the morning. So iwas stuck at home ALL day, missing the gym and my Weight Watchers meeting. I was so bored, but I got a lot accomplished here. 

I did weigh in at home today and was down 2 pounds! Yay! This is unofficial and I will have to wait until next Thursday to get an official number. 

I think I may go back to counting points this week. I really like Simply Filling, but I feel like I'm not eating enough some day. I figured the points for a couple days and was only at about 17-20 out of the 48 I would get otherwise. So I think I am going to try to still eat mostly power foods, but fill in more with nuts and other healthier non power foods. 

That is all for today. Short and sweet!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment