photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, November 24, 2014

Busy, busy, busy, busy

I have been terrible and haven't blogged in over a week. Man my life has seemed so busy and I just stepped back from here to lessen the burden.  BUT
I'm still chugging along on my journey. Been fighting some sinus junk the past week. 

Our schedules are crazy this week. Cooking dinner for our employees on Wednesday, a 5k Thursday morning, then preparing Thanksgiving dinner for about 15 people at my house. Boys want to put the tree up Friday. Sunday we are having friends over for a football party and Monday hubby and I are off to Vegas  for some vacation time! (Which I think we will definitely need). Been working hard getting my house clean and it never seems to be clean at the same time. We have kinda a big house and my workout yesterday and today has mostly been cleaning!

I know we all tend to feel stressed or overwhelmed this time of the year. I know I need to step back and remember that spending time with my family and Friends should be the number one important thing. 

People won't remember how clean the house was or how beautifully decorated or the lovely meal. People will remember the relationships and conversations and just time with loved ones. 

Tune in tomorrow for a Thanksgiving Tranaformation Thursday!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes 
Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment