photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, November 14, 2014

Fitness Sneak Friday



So at our Weight Watchers meeting yesterday we talked about ways to sneak in fitness!  I thought I would share some of the ideas we came up with:
  • When going shopping, park farther away from the store! Every extra step counts!
  • Walk up and down each aisle, even if you don't need anything from every aisle.
  • Use a shopping basket instead of a cart if you don't need much.
  • Set a timer in your kitchen for every hour so you have to get up and turn it off.
  • Download an app on your phone that will remind you to get up and move every hour.
  • Squeeze activity into the commercial breaks of your favorite TV shows.
  • Do leg lifts or squats while fixing dinner or doing dishes.
  • Walk to get your kids instead of texting or yelling for them.
What are some ways you can sneak some fitness into your every day?

Remember every little bit helps.  Doing a little every day is better than doing nothing!

Tomorrow, there are about 20 teenagers coming to my house for my son's 13th birthday party! UGH! I was so glad that my son requested a veggie and fruit tray for his party (and cupcakes), but at least there will be some healthier options for me to grab and munch on!







Simply Filling Chili with Fat Free Cheese
So I used 6 of my 49 weekly points yesterday!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari







No comments:

Post a Comment