photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday Weigh-In Results

Happy Thursday!  Today is Weight Watchers day!  YAY!!!

And here are my results (remember this is for 2 weeks):
YAY! Back on track and down 3.2 for a new grand total of 91.6 pounds gone!  Here is my equivalent:
To find your's click here! 8,255 nickels gone off of my body! Pretty cool!

AND, I am so excited that I got the new ActiveLink 2.0 today!  I can't wait to get it out of the box and start using it.  I will share more next week once I am more familiar with it!

Also (while kid and hubby free) at Wal-Mart today, I found this:

It all stacks together with an ice pack, perfect for packing my lunches.  This set included:
2 snack containers (0.5 cup)
2 side containers (1.2 cups)
2 divided trays (0.8 cup and 1.8 cup)
1 entree container (4.1 cups)
AND 2 blue ice packs

And here is my workout from the gym this morning:

That is it for today! Tune in tomorrow and I will be discussing this week's Weight Watcher's topic, "Be a Fitness Sneak."

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari









1 comment:

  1. I just joined the meetings again after trying to do it online and received the active link. Haven't tried it but excited too! I read a review on it that says one of the "cons" is, it doesn't count your steps. But at this point, anything will help me!

    ReplyDelete