photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, November 10, 2014

Plexus Slim Intro


Hello! My name is Kari and I have been on a journey to better health  for a little over 2 years now!  I have great results with my weight loss using the Weight Watchers program, losing 87.4 pounds so far, starting at 402.2 and currently at 314.8 !  I have also gone from being mostly sedentary to working out at least 5 days a week.  I have joined a gym and work with a personal trainer 3 days a week.

Even though I had made this AMAZING progress with losing the pounds, my health was still not quite where I would like it to be.  Here is just a brief list of my medical history:

  • legally blind
  • chronic migraines
  • fibromyalgia
  • insomnia
  • irritable bowel syndrome
  • chronic fatigue
  • arthritis 
  • allergies/sinus problems
I could probably list forever to be honest and I know that weighing 402+ pounds contributed to part of those issues,  

A couple ladies from my church tried the Plexus Slim products and one had some AMAZING results with some of the same issues I was having.  

I had been to the ER 2 times in one week for a severe migraine the week before I was invited to this meeting about Plexus.  I won't lie, I was skeptical.  I have always preached that weight loss has no magic pill.  But when I attended the meeting, one lady spoke about how much these products have helped her chronic migraines.  Honestly, very little was really talked about losing pounds.  80% of the talk was an improvement in many of the same health issues I was facing.

ALL Plexus products are 100% natural and the benefits I heard about honestly sounded too good to be true.  But I figured I had tried A LOT of things to help my health, why not just give it a try?  

So I signed up as an ambassador to get the better prices on the products.  I was not really looking at the weight loss portion of these products at first, I just wanted to feel better so I could be a better mom and wife.  I started taking Plexus Slim, ProBio5, and BioCleanse on Friday October 31, 2014 and I can honestly say I am shocked at how amazing I have felt.  I have not had one migraine, just a minor headache once or twice.  I have not weighed, I don't know if it has helped my weight loss yet, but I feel SO good.  I have so much more energy and I am sleeping better at night.  I have recently added in a few more products and I will write about them as I have more results to share.

If you are interested in learning more or trying any of the products, click here for more info.

I also created a Facebook page today to accompany this journey alongside my Winning Loser page.  

And if you don't follow me on that page you can find me at:
I post all about weight loss and fitness including what I eat everyday!

I am so excited to get to share more about this with all of you.  

And to my loyal blog readers, I will not be using this blog to talk about Plexus ALL THE TIME or try to sell you anything.  I plan on devoting one day a week to discussing the products!

That is it for today!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment